A Firm Specializing In Family Law
Here at Leslie L. Abrigo, APC, in Chula Vista, California, we handle everything involving family law. We aim to be a one-stop shop for all family law cases.
This makes the whole process far easier for you. We know how these cases often overlap. For instance, your divorce case may also have to address premarital interests (A Marvin Action), child custody, child support, prenuptial agreements, postnuptial agreements and much more. It is all interrelated.
Decades Of Family Law Experience
Fortunately for you, we are highly accomplished family law attorneys. Leslie L. Abrigo is a California Bar Board Certified Family Law Specialist with more than a decade of experience. As an office, we have more than 20 years of combined experience. Let us help you when you need it most. Our experience paves the way as we help you fight for a positive resolution. We work closely with you, we value relationships and we offer bilingual services. Below are some of the cases we take:
- Divorce – Your future can be shaped for many years by the terms of your divorce agreement. Let us help ensure that you receive the best possible terms.
- Child custody and support – Securing your relationship with your children is the most important part of your case, and we can work to protect your rights.
- Spousal support – When you need financial support during this transitional period in your life, it helps to have a lawyer who understands your needs and your legal options.
- Adoptions – Bringing a new child into your life is special and exciting, but it is also complicated. You cannot afford for anything to go wrong with the process. We help you navigate the legal process of adoption.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements – These agreements help shape your divorce and protect your rights. We can answer your questions and help you draft documents that hold up in court.
- High net worth divorce – The more assets your family controls, the more complex the divorce process becomes. A single mistake can be incredibly costly. Let us show you how to proceed to work toward a fair distribution.
Divorce is difficult. It is worse when you do not know your rights or you cannot secure agreements that work for you. Having the right lawyer can make all the difference. We can help.