Ms. Abrigo, is the owner of Leslie L Abrigo, APC. She is a dedicated professional with over 15 years of legal experience. Her career focus is family law. She is a Certified Family Law Specialist and is a board member of the San Diego Family Law Bar Association.
She has participated in countless family law trials, settlement conferences, and hearings. She is a Judge Pro Tem and assists the San Diego Superior Court in Mandatory Settlement Conferences for the Family Law Division. Leslie is a graduate of the California Western School of Law. She is aggressive, hardworking and creates great rapport with clients. Ms. Abrigo is bi-lingual and works with clients in both English and Spanish.
Ms. Abrigo is licensed to practice law in the state of California. She is further licensed to practice in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California and the Department of Veteran's Affairs. She has argued in front of the Ninth Circuit and the 4th District Court of Appeals. She has had jury trials, represented a number of people in prosecuting and defending contempt trials, and countless bench trials of several days of duration.
Ms. Abrigo is a member of San Diego Family Law Bar and is the South Bay Representative on the Board of Directors serving on a 3 year term, San Diego County Bar Association, Pan Asian Lawyers of San Diego, Filipino American Lawyers of San Diego, Native American Lawyers Association of San Diego, National Asian Pacific American Bar Association, National Native American Bar Association, Chamber of Commerce of Chula Vista, Hui Hawaii of San Diego, and Ka Lei Aloha Hula. She is also the secretary for the South Bay Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
Certified Legal Specialties
- Family Law, State Bar of California, 2015
- California, 2003
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
- Juris Doctorate
- University of Puget Sound, Tacoma, Washington
- Major: Politics and Government
- Talking about the "F" Word: Finances, ONE Extraordinary Marriage, 2017
Honors and Awards
- 2017 Silver Star Award-Best Attorney - Star News
- 2016 Silver Star Award-Best Attorney - Star New
- 2015 Avvo Client Choice
- 2019 Lawyer Of the Year for the South Bay Bar Association of San Diego
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Diego Family Law Bar Association, South Bay Representative, 01/2018 to Present
- South Bay Bar Association, Member of the Board, Secretary, 01/2018 to Present
Pro Bono Activities
- Chamber of Commerce of Chula Vista
- Hui Hawaii of San Diego
- Ka Lei Aloha Hula
- Pi Beta Phi