- Associate Attorney
Ms. Marks is a graduate from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) where she spent her time volunteering for the Justice Corp. Family Law Unit. During her time with Justice Corp., Ms. Marks began her career in the area of Family Law.
While at Howard University School of Law, Ms. Marks was a member of the Family Law Certificate Program. During her summer clerkships, she was a member of the legal team responsible for setting up the Family Justice Center in Los Angeles County.
Since graduating law school and becoming licensed to practice law, Ms. Marks has primarily worked in private practice and handled countless divorce, separation, adoption, child support, custody and visitation issues
Areas of Practice
- Family Law and Divorce
- California, 2013
- Howard University School of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- UCLA, Los Angeles, California
- B.A. - 2008
Professional Associations and Memberships
- South Bay Bar Association, Vice President, 2017 to Present
- San Diego Family Law Bar Association, General Member, 2013 to Present
- San Diego County Bar Association, General Member, 2013 to Present
- Sigma Lambda